File:Bio-inspired Big Dog quadruped robot is being developed as a mule that can traverse difficult terrain.tiff
English: Bio-inspired Big Dog quadruped robot is being developed as a mule that can traverse difficult terrain
|Source||This file was derived from: DARPA Strategic Plan (2007).pdf
|This image or file is a work of a Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), an agency of the United States Department of Defense, employee, taken or made as part of that person's official duties. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain.
DARPA website: Information presented on http://www.darpa.mil/ is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested. Additional information may be found here.
* Use of DARPA logos, insignia, emblems, and trademarks are restricted and require written licenses.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:42, 23 August 2012||461 × 548 (821 KB)||Smallman12q|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on bar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on et.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org