File:Bird's eye view of Detroit, Michigan, 1889 - . Calvert Lithographing Co..jpg
English: Birds eye view--showing about three miles square--of the central portion of the city of Detroit, Michigan. Calvert Lith Co. Copyright stamp indicates this was made by 1889.
|Source||Library of Congress|
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:52, 4 July 2013||6,312 × 4,132 (15.18 MB)||Adam Cuerden||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- History of Detroit
- Portal:United States/Selected picture
- Talk:History of Detroit
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures/History/USA History
- User:Adam Cuerden
- User talk:Adam Cuerden
- Wikipedia:WikiCup/History/2013/Submissions/Adam Cuerden
- User talk:Diannaa/Archive 28
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/July-2013
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Birds eye view of Detroit
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures thumbs/37
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Bird's Eye View of Detroit redux
- User talk:Adam Cuerden/Archive 2
- Wikipedia:Picture of the day/July 2015
- User talk:Diannaa/Archive 40
- Template:POTD protected/2015-07-30
- Wikipedia:Main Page history/2015 July 30
- Usage on et.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org