File:Blason ville be Hamme.svg
Nederlands: Wapen van de Belgische gemeente Hamme.
Français : Blason de la commune belge de Hamme.
Flemish municipal coat of arms
The coat of arms belongs to the public domain of a city of municipality. Using it for advertising purposes, for example as a brand, is strictly forbidden.
Article 184 of the Belgian criminal law states that abuse of or forging a coat of arms can be punished with imprisonment between three months to three years. Attempting to create a coat of arms of misuse of it, is punished with imprisonment between one month and one year.
Using the coat of arms by private persons, private institutions or associations is only allowed if the council of the municipality or city has officially given permission for this. See e.g. .In view of Flemish legislation this image is seen as being in the public domain, as are reproductions of this coat of arms.
|This file has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:53, 15 August 2013||600 × 660 (259 KB)||Wikibelgiaan||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on lt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org