Bourbaki_congress1938.png (513 × 582 pixels, file size: 150 KB, MIME type: image/png)
English: Photo taken in the Bourbaki Congress of 1938. From left to right: Simone Weil (accompanying her brother André), Charles Pisot, André Weil (hidden), Jean Dieudonné (sitting), Claude Chabauty, Charles Ehresmann, and Jean Delsarte.
Français : Photo prise lors du Cette photo du congrès Bourbaki de 1938 montre de gauche à droite : Simone Weil (elle accompagne son frère André), Charles Pisot, André Weil (caché), Jean Dieudonné (assis), Claude Chabauty, Charles Ehresmann et Jean Delsarte.
|Public domainPublic domainfalse|
This image (or other media file) is in the public domain because its copyright has expired and its author is anonymous.
This applies to the European Union and those countries with a copyright term of 70 years after the work was made available to the public and the author never disclosed their identity.
Important: Always mention where the image comes from, as far as possible, and make sure the author never claimed authorship.
Note: In Germany and possibly other countries, certain anonymous works published before July 1, 1995 are copyrighted until 70 years after the death of the author. See Übergangsrecht. Please use this template only if the author never claimed authorship or his/her authorship never became public in any other way. If the work is anonymous or pseudonymous (e.g., published only under a corporate or organization's name), use this template for images published more than 70 years ago. For a work made available to the public in the United Kingdom, please use Template:PD-UK-unknown instead.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:26, 27 December 2018||513 × 582 (150 KB)||Opencooper||higher resolution|
|18:07, 14 April 2013||200 × 243 (57 KB)||Ferran Mir||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ga.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ht.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on kk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ky.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|File change date and time||20:25, 26 December 2018|