File:Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports.jpg
Original file (702 × 921 pixels, file size: 127 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|DescriptionCellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports.jpg||
English: Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports
Abbreviation: Cell. Mol. Biomed. Rep.
Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports (CMBR) was launched by Global Sciences in 2021. This double peer-reviewed and indexed journal aim to provide a platform for researchers around the world to share their latest findings in all fields of Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports. Experimental, theoretical and applied original research studies in all fields of chemistry are welcomed for submission. The journal is Open Access with article processing charges and all articles published in this journal are freely available for readers online at https://www.cmbr-journal.com/ without a subscription and authors retain the copyright of their work.
CMBR is published Semiannual (online and in print= 2 Issues per year).
All submitted manuscripts are checked for similarity through a trustworthy software named iThenticate to be assured about their originality and then rigorously peer-reviewed by international reviewers.
Aims and Scope
Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports is a scientific journal devoted entirely to all facets of pure and applied studies on all aspects of Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical sciences with emphasizing the latest techniques. Of course, The CMBR journal only accepts original, review, mini-review, or meta-analysis articles in the field of medicine or other organisms that have been used in medicine.
It is journal policy to publish work deemed by peer reviewers to be a coherent and sound addition to scientific knowledge and to put less emphasis on interest levels, provided that the research constitutes a useful contribution to the field.
Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports focuses on:
- All aspects of Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports
- All aspects related to the different structures and functions of the cell and to its components (DNA, RNA, protein) are relevant to the scope of this journal
- DNA replication, transcription, nucleic acid-protein interaction, RNA processing, intracellular transport, protein biosynthesis are examples of topics within the Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical field
- Nuclear function, cytoskeleton and cell membrane interactions, transport of cellular products between different organelles fits in the Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical category.
The CMBR journal invites the Researchers or Scientists, Research scholars, Physicians, Academician, Industrialists, Lab Technologists, PG Students, Consultancies, etc., to employ this journal for publishing articles for the development of Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Sciences.
|Author||Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports|
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:18, 25 October 2021||702 × 921 (127 KB)||Bfazelinasab||Uploaded a work by Cellular, Molecular and Biomedical Reports from https://www.cmbr-journal.com/inc/js/tinymce/filemanager/../../../../data/cmbr/news/cmbr.jpg with UploadWizard|