Original file (2,304 × 1,728 pixels, file size: 799 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Tree is the Chinese tallow tree Triadica sebifera (Syn. Sapium sebiferum). Picture is a springtime shot of seeds from previous year (the pods fall away in late fall and winter) and new inflorescense. Seeds are white when first exposed, but turn black in a few months.
Picture taken by DanielCD on May 23, 2005.
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:10, 29 May 2005||2,304 × 1,728 (799 KB)||DanielCD~commonswiki||Picture taken by DanielCD on May 23, 2005.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ceb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org