File:Church cupolas - Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church.jpg
Original file (2,102 × 2,500 pixels, file size: 3.55 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Cupolas of the former Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church, located at 9614 Aetna Road in the Union-Miles Park Neighborhood of Cleveland, Ohio, in the United States.
The parish was founded in 1903, and built a plain, two-story church and school on the site of the current school. This structure was moved a block south in 1915, and the current school erected in 1916. In 1923, the current church structure was erected.The school closed in 1972, and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cleveland declined to assign a permanent priest to the dwindling parish in 1984. Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish closed on December 27, 1992, and was subsequently sold to Perfected Faith Church (aka King Jesus Church International).
|This image was originally posted to Flickr by Tim Evanson at https://flickr.com/photos/23165290@N00/36641532665. It was reviewed on by FlickreviewR and was confirmed to be licensed under the terms of the cc-by-sa-2.0.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:22, 18 August 2017||2,102 × 2,500 (3.55 MB)||Tim1965||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file: