File:Cirsium edule 7396.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,600 × 1,200 pixels, file size: 450 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Edible Thistle flower and foliage, trail and meadow behind.
Français : Cirsium edule, Parc national Olympique.
|Date||19 September 2005, 08:27:24 −07:00|
|Author||Walter Siegmund (talk)|
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
- Location Datum: NAD83/WGS84
- Viewpoint location: About 0.1 km north northeast of the Hurricane Hill trailhead in Olympic National Park
- Viewpoint elevation: 5170 foot (1576 m)
- View direction: South-southeast
- Camera: Canon Canon PowerShot S110
- Exposure Time: 1/200
- F Number: f/7.2
- Focal Length: 5.4
- Focal Length In 35mm Film:
- Flash: No
- ISO Speed Rating:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:37, 11 April 2008||1,600 × 1,200 (450 KB)||Wsiegmund|
|16:06, 28 September 2005||800 × 600 (158 KB)||Wsiegmund||'''Edible Thistle''' * Description: Edible Thistle (Cirsium edule), trail, meadow, and A. lasiocarpa behind. * Viewpoint location: Hurricane Hill Trail, 1.6 km SSE of Hurricane Hill, Olympic National Park, Washington, USA. * Viewpoint elevation: 5700|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file: