The Coffin Stone
Sarsen Stone Kent.
||Own work by the original uploader
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license. Subject to disclaimers.
|Attribution: Adamsan at the English language Wikipedia
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.|
Original upload log
Transferred from en.wikipedia to Commons using For the Common Good.
The original description page was here
. All following user names refer to en.wikipedia.
|19:35, 3 October 2005
||2,048 × 1,536 (167,023 bytes)
||w:en:Adamsan (talk | contribs)
||The [[Coffin Stone]] Neolithic Tomb in Kent. Taken by me 24/09/05
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:39, 6 September 2016||2,048 × 1,536 (163 KB)||Kelly (talk | contribs)||Transferred from en.wikipedia: see original upload log above|
There are no pages that use this file.