File:Complexity and the mortgage market - an example.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 776 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 311 × 240 pixels | 621 × 480 pixels | 994 × 768 pixels | 1,280 × 989 pixels | 1,650 × 1,275 pixels.
Original file (1,650 × 1,275 pixels, file size: 346 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
|DescriptionComplexity and the mortgage market - an example.pdf||
English: An overview of mortgage backed security CMLTI 2006 - NC2, the actors involved, and the fees charged; all based on the investigations of the US FCIC
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:48, 7 June 2011||1,650 × 1,275 (346 KB)||Ctrautvetter (talk | contribs)|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Software used||pdfsam-console (Ver. 2.0.5e)|
|Conversion program||iText 2.1.7 by 1T3XT|
|Version of PDF format||1.5|
|Page size||792 x 612 pts (letter)|