File:Cosmology 30h lecture.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 800 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 320 × 240 pixels | 640 × 480 pixels | 1,024 × 768 pixels | 1,280 × 960 pixels | 1,650 × 1,237 pixels.
Original file (1,650 × 1,237 pixels, file size: 2.97 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 298 pages)
|DescriptionCosmology 30h lecture.pdf||
English: Cosmology lecture slides, maximally re-using or contributing free-licensed materials to Wikimedia commons. The full package for generating this pdf or an updated version is available at https://codeberg.org/boud/cosmology_lecture . This pdf is linked to from the Wikiversity Cosmology lectures page.
|Source||Own work; live git source: https://codeberg.org/boud/cosmology_lecture; frozen zenodo record: https://zenodo.org/record/4060333|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:38, 30 September 2020||1,650 × 1,237, 298 pages (2.97 MB)||Boud (talk | contribs)||Uploaded own work with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Software used||LaTeX with powerdot class|
|Conversion program||dvips + GPL Ghostscript 9.26|
|Page size||594 x 792 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|
30 September 2020