File:Creating an Offline Wikipedia Using a Raspberry Pi.pdf
Original file (1,652 × 1,239 pixels, file size: 1.46 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 19 pages)
|DescriptionCreating an Offline Wikipedia Using a Raspberry Pi.pdf||
English: Instructions on creating an offline Wikipedia using a Raspberry Pi single-board computer that was presented during the April 2020 Mozilla Philippines online meetup
(Reusing this file)
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
Attribution: Wikimedia Foundation
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:50, 18 July 2020||1,652 × 1,239, 19 pages (1.46 MB)||Jojit fb (talk | contribs)||Uploaded own work with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Conversion program||LibreOffice 6.4|
|Page size||793.701 x 595.276 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.5|