Djamila_Amrane-Minne.jpg (400 × 391 pixels, file size: 22 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Français : Djamila Amrane-Minne
|This Algerian photograph or work of applied art, which was published prior to 1969, is currently in the public domain in Algeria because its 50-year term of protection has expired pursuant to the provisions of Article 59 of Ordinance No. 03-05 of 19 July 2003, which was approved by Law No. 03-17 of 4 November 2003 (details).
In order to be hosted on Commons, all works must be in the public domain in the United States as well as in their source country. The copyright of all Algerian photographs and works of applied art published prior to 1948 had expired in Algeria on the date of restoration (April 19, 1998) pursuant to the provisions of Article 60 of the defunct Ordinance No. 97-10 of 6 March 1997 which was in effect at the time. Such works are thus currently in the public domain in the United States.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:20, 19 December 2016||400 × 391 (22 KB)||Houmouvazine||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org