File:Editing Wikipedia articles on psychology.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 420 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 168 × 240 pixels | 336 × 480 pixels | 537 × 768 pixels | 1,050 × 1,500 pixels.
Original file (1,050 × 1,500 pixels, file size: 372 KB, MIME type: application/pdf, 4 pages)
|DescriptionEditing Wikipedia articles on psychology.pdf||
English: A help guide for students participating in the Wikipedia Education Program in the United States and Canada who are writing articles on psychology on the English Wikipedia.
|Author||Wiki Education Foundation|
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:58, 27 May 2015||1,050 × 1,500, 4 pages (372 KB)||Eryk (Wiki Ed) (talk | contribs)||Updates and revisions|
|00:10, 19 December 2014||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (344 KB)||Eryk (Wiki Ed) (talk | contribs)||Fixed a typo.|
|16:25, 29 August 2014||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (328 KB)||LiAnna (Wiki Ed) (talk | contribs)||text updates to final version|
|08:42, 10 August 2014||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (113 KB)||LiAnna (Wiki Ed) (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- User:LiAnna (Wiki Ed)/Psychology handout
- Wikipedia:Fordham/March 2016
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Events and Workshops/Reproductive Biomedicine 2016
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Resources
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Intellectual Humility
- Wikipedia:University of edinburgh/test event/science and engineering
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Test Event/Women in Art
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Test Event/Volcanos
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Test Event/Anthropology 101
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Test Event/Fashion Ideas
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Test Event/Digital Skills
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Test Event/Insular Art
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Events and Workshops/Reproductive Biomedicine 2017
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Events and Workshops/Reproductive Biomedicine 2020
- Wikipedia:University of Edinburgh/Events and Workshops/Medieval Islamic Visual Culture
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Date and time of digitizing||07:45, 27 May 2015|
|Date metadata was last modified||07:45, 27 May 2015|
|File change date and time||07:45, 27 May 2015|
|Software used||Adobe InDesign CC 2014 (Macintosh)|
|Unique ID of original document||xmp.did:01801174072068118DBBAD130A105DD1|
|Conversion program||Adobe PDF Library 11.0|
|Page size||504 x 720 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|
author name string: Wiki Education Foundation