File:Editing basics - Uploading and adding images.webm
English: A screencast that walks through how to upload files to Wikimedia Commons and add them to Wikipedia articles. (An update of File:Wikipedia basics - Uploading files to Wikimedia Commons.ogv). Script on talk page.
|Author||Sage Ross (WMF)|
|Available closed captioning.
By clicking the button in the toolbar of the Wikimedia HTML5 media player, you can select subtitles if they are available, or open the Subtitles editor to create subtitles for the video. Czech (download), English (download), Spanish (download), Galician (download), Swedish (download), Full list of subtitles.
Create new translation or edit an existing one
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:33, 28 December 2012||3 min 0 s, 1,280 × 1,024 (14.61 MB)||Sage Ross (WMF)||normalized the audio, which was too quiet|
|16:33, 20 December 2012||3 min 0 s, 1,280 × 1,024 (6.33 MB)||Sage Ross (WMF)||revised to make it clearer|
|18:19, 12 December 2012||2 min 41 s, 1,280 × 1,024 (6.11 MB)||Sage Ross (WMF)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Wikipedia:Creation and usage of media files
- Talk:CAAT box
- Wikipedia:Contributing to Wikipedia
- Wikipedia:Training/For students/Adding images
- Wikipedia:Training/core/Adding images
- User:Sage Ross (WMF)/training compilation
- Education Program talk:CUNY, LaGuardia Community College/The Research Paper: Kindred (Spring)/Timeline
- Talk:Anti-miRNA oligonucleotides
- Talk:RNA helicase
- User talk:Yawmalik/sandbox
- User talk:Lfarhat/sandbox
- User talk:Rcalleja/sandbox
- User talk:Arshpatel/sandbox
- User talk:Sfkuo/sandbox
- User talk:Cev455/sandbox
- Talk:RNA hydrolysis
- Usage on outreach.wikimedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on test2.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org