File:European Middle Neolithic.gif
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,307 × 648 pixels, file size: 101 KB, MIME type: image/gif)
File:European-middle-neolithic-en.svg is a vector version of this file. It should be used in place of this raster image when not inferior.
File:European Middle Neolithic.gif File:European-middle-neolithic-en.svg
For more information, see Help:SVG.
English: Map of the second half European Middle Neolithic at the apogee of Danubian and Mediterranean expansion.
(The modification of the original map - Combed pottery, earlier notated as Pitted Ware, see history without respecting the color code of the legend is something that I am not fully satisfied with).
|Date||(original upload date)|
|Source||Transferred fromto Commons.|
|Author||Sugaar at English Wikipedia Later versions were uploaded by Clarifer at en.wikipedia.|
|This work has been released into the public domain by its author, Sugaar at English Wikipedia. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
Sugaar grants anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Original upload log
The original description page was here. All following user names refer to en.wikipedia.
- 2005-08-28 13:11 Clarifer 1320×663×8 (106148 bytes) Added the approximate area of the Comb Ceramic culture. Source: National Board of Antiquities, Finland. www.nba.fi
- 2005-04-05 20:12 Sugaar 1320×663×8 (103228 bytes) Map of the second half European Middle Neolithic at the apogee of Danubian and Mediterranean expansion (c. 4500-4000 BCE). Made by [[Sugaar]]. Free use authorized by the author.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:43, 18 April 2014||1,307 × 648 (101 KB)||Spiridon Ion Cepleanu||Neolithic shorelines and banks, little details|
|00:39, 22 March 2010||1,307 × 648 (101 KB)||Ras67||cropped|
|00:50, 14 February 2007||1,320 × 663 (104 KB)||32X||Auf eine alte Version zurückgesetzt|
|00:49, 14 February 2007||1,320 × 663 (101 KB)||32X||Original version by Sugaar.|
|11:14, 31 December 2005||1,320 × 663 (104 KB)||Glenn||Originally uploaded to en-wiki: Quote: "Map of the second half European Middle Neolithic at the apogee of Danubian and Mediterranean expansion (c. 4500-4000 BCE)." Upload text: "20:12, 5 April 2005 . . Sugaar . . 1320x663 (103228 bytes) (Map of the secon|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikibooks.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.