File:Facts about conscription.djvu
English: World War I era anti-conscription pamphlet published by the Australian Freedom League
|Author||Australian Freedom League|
|This image is of Australian origin and is now in the public domain because its term of copyright has expired. According to the Australian Copyright Council (ACC), ACC Information Sheet G023v17 (Duration of copyright) ().
1 means the typographical arrangement and layout of a published work. eg. newsprint.
You must also include a United States public domain tag to indicate why this work is in the public domain in the United States.
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
PD-1923 Public domain in the United States
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||07:22, 24 November 2012||1,682 × 2,622, 8 pages (1.19 MB)||Misarxist||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikisource.org
- Index:Facts about conscription.djvu
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/1
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/2
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/3
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/4
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/5
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/6
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/7
- Page:Facts about conscription.djvu/8