File:Fashion Edit-a-thon Handbook for GLAMs.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 424 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 170 × 240 pixels | 339 × 480 pixels | 543 × 768 pixels | 1,239 × 1,752 pixels.
Original file (1,239 × 1,752 pixels, file size: 1.45 MB, MIME type: application/pdf, 17 pages)
|DescriptionFashion Edit-a-thon Handbook for GLAMs.pdf||
English: The Fashion Edit-a-thon Handbook for GLAMs is a best-practice work, written by members of the Europeana Fashion team and composed of knowledge gained after organizing seven fashion edit-a-thons in Sweden, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium and Israel.
|Author||Erwin Verbruggen and Gregory Markus|
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:46, 10 April 2014||1,239 × 1,752, 17 pages (1.45 MB)||Sturm (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page uses this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on outreach.wikimedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Date and time of digitizing||19:32, 11 March 2014|
|Date metadata was last modified||19:32, 11 March 2014|
|File change date and time||19:32, 11 March 2014|
|Software used||Adobe InDesign CC (Macintosh)|
|Unique ID of original document||xmp.did:dae72d1d-a34c-4187-b1e8-7a79ec4bb3f1|
|Conversion program||Adobe PDF Library 11.0|
|Version of PDF format||1.7|
10 April 2014