File:Flag of South Africa (1982–1994).svg
Original file (SVG file, nominally 594 × 396 pixels, file size: 14 KB)
English: Flag of South Africa, used between 1982 and 1994. It is identical to the 1928 to 1982 version except that the shade of blue is brighter. It is also known as the "Oranje-Blanje-Blou".
Afrikaans: Die vlag van Suid-Afrika wat sedert 1982 tot en met 1994 in gebruik was. Die vlag staan bekend as die Oranje-Blanje-Blou.
Français : Le drapeau de l'Afrique du Sud entre 1982 et 1994, aussi appelé l'Oranje-Blanje-Blou.
العربية: علم جنوب أفريقيا (1982-1994).
|Source||SVG based on this image
|Author||Parliament of South Africa
(Vector graphics image by Denelson83)
|This image was first published in South Africa and is in the public domain because it is an image of or from an official text of a legislative, administrative or legal nature or an official translation of such a text.
According to the Copyright Act, 1978 (as amended), § 12 (8) (a), "No copyright shall subsist in official texts of a legislative, administrative or legal nature, or in official translations of such texts."
This work is in the public domain because it was published in the United States between 1978 and March 1, 1989 without a copyright notice, and its copyright was not subsequently registered with the U.S. Copyright Office within 5 years. Unless its author has been dead for several years, it is copyrighted in the countries or areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada (50 pma), Mainland China (50 pma, not Hong Kong or Macau), Germany (70 pma), Mexico (100 pma), Switzerland (70 pma), and other countries with individual treaties. See this page for further explanation.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:25, 8 June 2018||594 × 396 (14 KB)||Illegitimate Barrister||updated colors per SAVA recommendations: https://web.archive.org/web/20180608104803/http://www.savaflags.org.za/spec/South%20Africa%20-%20National%201928-1994%20-%20sheet%201.pdf|
|12:18, 8 June 2018||594 × 396 (14 KB)||Illegitimate Barrister||fixed green color.|
|10:52, 8 June 2018||594 × 396 (14 KB)||Illegitimate Barrister||fixed shade of blue.|
|10:35, 8 June 2018||594 × 396 (14 KB)||Illegitimate Barrister||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on azb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Margaret Thatcher
- National anthem of South Africa
- Masters Tournament
- PGA Championship
- Ernie Els
- North American Soccer League (1968–84)
- House of Assembly
- Die Stem van Suid-Afrika
- Gary Player
- 1985 World Snooker Championship final
- Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika
- List of Formula One Grands Prix
- Perrie Mans
- Retief Goosen
- Snooker world rankings 1992/1993
- Snooker world rankings 1991/1992
- Snooker world rankings 1990/1991
- Snooker world rankings 1982/1983
- Snooker world rankings 1983/1984
- Snooker world rankings 1984/1985
- Snooker world rankings 1985/1986
- Silvino Francisco
- Snooker world rankings 1986/1987
- Snooker world rankings 1987/1988
- Snooker world rankings 1988/1989
- Snooker world rankings 1989/1990
- Seve Ballesteros
- South African Airways Flight 295
- South Africa national football team
- 1993 Formula One World Championship
- 1992 Formula One World Championship
- 1985 Formula One World Championship
- 1984 Formula One World Championship
- 1983 Formula One World Championship
- Sunshine Tour
- BMW PGA Championship
- Ronan Rafferty
- Senior Open Championship
- European Senior Tour
- U.S. Senior Open
- The Amateur Championship
- 1993 in South Africa
- 1990 in South Africa
- 1989 in South Africa
- 1984 in South Africa
View more global usage of this file.