File:Full moon partially obscured by atmosphere.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (3,064 × 2,043 pixels, file size: 1.89 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Original caption from NASA: "S103-E-5037 (21 December 1999)--- Astronauts aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery recorded this rarely seen phenomenon of the full Moon partially obscured by the atmosphere of Earth. The image was recorded with an electronic still camera at 15:15:15 GMT, Dec. 21, 1999.".
Français : Pleine lune obscurcie et déformée par l'atmosphère terrestre. Photo prise par les astronautes de la navette spatiale Discovery le 21 décembre 1999, à l'aide d'un appareil photo numérique à 15h15 et 15s.
Русский: Луна на фоне земной атмосферы. Снимок сделан неподвижной электронной камерой на шаттле "Дискавери" 21 декабря 1999 года.
|Date||Taken on 15:15:15|
Derivative works of this file: EvolutionSystèmeSolaire-fragment3.png
This image or video was catalogued by one of the centers of the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) under Photo ID: S103-E-5037.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:54, 2 April 2009||3,064 × 2,043 (1.89 MB)||Zarex||The jpeg quality dropped and colors changed drastically after several re-saves. Redone using the NASA original (http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/shuttle/sts-103/html/s103e5037.html) - cropped the borders and reduced the noise.|
|15:37, 19 March 2009||3,017 × 1,971 (1.55 MB)||Kallerna||cropped|
|01:06, 28 December 2007||3,072 × 2,041 (1.01 MB)||Crotalus horridus~commonswiki||Used jpegcrop to losslessly optimize Huffman compression for a smaller file|
|06:33, 16 April 2007||3,072 × 2,041 (1.47 MB)||Zarex||reduced the color noise and very low freq noise|
|20:47, 13 December 2006||3,072 × 2,041 (478 KB)||WikedKentaur||S103-E-5037 (21 December 1999)--- Astronauts aboard the Space Shuttle Discovery recorded this rarely seen phenomenon of the full Moon partially obscured by the atmosphere of Earth. The image was recorded with an electronic still camera at 15:15:15 GMT, De|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikibooks.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- User:Baseball Bugs/somethingelse
- Portal:Earth sciences/Selected picture/6
- Portal:Earth sciences/Selected pictures
- User:Sushant gupta/pictures
- User:Daniel Mietchen/Science communication gallery
- User:Baseball Bugs/sandbox
- Portal:Moon/Selected picture
- Portal:Moon/Selected picture/8
- User:Captain Kundalini/sandbox
- User:Darth Tacker/TWA/Earth
- User:CheChe/Spoken Script
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.