English: A group of Argentine gauchos, drinking mate and playing guitar, photographed in the Pampas.
|Source||Archivo General de la Nación|
|This image is in the public domain because the copyright of this photograph, registered in Argentina, has expired. (Both at least 25 years have passed after the photograph was created, and it was first published at least 20 years ago, Law 11.723, Article 34 as amended, and Berne Convention Article 7 (4)).
Use this template exclusively for photos and NOT for drawings or other pieces of art.
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published (or registered with the U.S. Copyright Office) before January 1, 1923.
Public domain works must be out of copyright in both the United States and in the source country of the work in order to be hosted on the Commons. If the work is not a U.S. work, the file must have an additional copyright tag indicating the copyright status in the source country.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:37, 22 September 2014||1,000 × 732 (272 KB)||Fma12||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org