File:George Vince's Cross.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,904 × 2,000 pixels, file size: 3.08 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: Cross at Hut Point, Ross Island, erected in February 1904 by the British Antarctic Expedition of 1901-04, in memory of George Vince, a member of the expedition, who died in the vicinity.
This image was uploaded as part of Wiki Loves Monuments 2013.
This image was a finalist in the national contest of Antarctica in Wiki Loves Monuments 2013
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:09, 24 September 2013||2,904 × 2,000 (3.08 MB)||Iifar||minor denoise|
|09:03, 24 September 2013||2,904 × 2,000 (3.41 MB)||Tsy1980||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org