Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,573 × 2,302 pixels, file size: 582 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: A glass of water, demonstrating the eternal conundrum of whether the glass is half full or half empty.
|Author||Derek Jensen (Tysto)|
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||09:32, 10 December 2005||1,573 × 2,302 (582 KB)||Tysto||A glass of water, demonstrating the eternal conundrum of whether the glass is half full or half empty.<br> Photo shot by Derek Jensen (Tysto), 2005-December-10 Category:Tysto-general|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wiktionary.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on br.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Animal cognition
- List of glassware
- Emotion in animals
- User talk:Aaron Brenneman/Archives/8
- User:Frosty0814snowman/Userboxes/User half empty
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Wine/Newsletter/04-15-2007
- Animal consciousness
- User talk:Sticky Parkin/Archive 7
- User:Pratyya Ghosh/Water
- User:Pratyya Ghosh/Userboxes
- User:Pratyya Ghosh/Userpage-Userboxes
- User:Pratyya Ghosh/Userpage-UserboxesW
- User talk:Keilana/Archive17
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Usage on en.wikiquote.org
- Usage on en.wikiversity.org
View more global usage of this file.