File:Good shepherd 02b close.jpg
Close on Jesus as the Good Shepherd. Ceiling - S. Callisto catacomb.
- Period: early Christian
- Date: mid 3rd century A.D.
- Materials: painting in catacomb
The original version was losslessly cropped from  The current version was modified for better visualization.
(Obs: This is NOT the image being disputed at en:Talk:Early Christianity/Archive 2#Source of the Good Shepherd image. It is only displayed there as a suggested replacement for the (now deleted) disputed image.)
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:41, 15 April 2016||272 × 384 (24 KB)||Waffles9761||Reverted to version as of 16:14, 12 January 2006 (UTC), less grainy|
|21:39, 15 April 2016||255 × 361 (60 KB)||Waffles9761||Reverted to version as of 03:39, 13 January 2006 (UTC), less grainy|
|02:03, 2 December 2011||255 × 361 (57 KB)||Clarkcj12||Mistake wrong one, the first one I uploaded was the same one without the brightening.|
|02:02, 2 December 2011||255 × 361 (59 KB)||Clarkcj12||Brightened the image to help bring out more color.|
|03:39, 13 January 2006||255 × 361 (60 KB)||Leinad-Z~commonswiki||rotated and sharpened version|
|16:14, 12 January 2006||272 × 384 (24 KB)||Leinad-Z~commonswiki||Colse on Jesus as the Good Shepherd. Ceiling - S. Callisto catacomb.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Jesus von Nazaret
- Guter Hirte
- Portal:Tod/Unsere Besten
- Benutzer:W.S.Herrmann/Spielwiese:Dichtung und Krankheit
- Benutzer:W.S.Herrmann/Spielwiese/Krankheit (Motivgeschichte)
- Wikipedia:Auskunft/Archiv/2010/Woche 15
- Benutzer:W.S.Herrmann/Spielwiese/Linguogenetik und spirituelle Sprachdidaktik
- Diskussion:Jesus von Nazaret/Archiv/2012/3. Teilarchiv
- Wikipedia Diskussion:Hauptseite/Artikel des Tages/Archiv/Vorschläge/2016/Q4
- Wikipedia:Hauptseite/Archiv/24. Dezember 2016
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- History of Christianity
- Roman Curia
- Catacombs of Rome
- Depiction of Jesus
- The Shepherd of Hermas
- Talk:Depiction of Jesus
- Good Shepherd
- Talk:Early Christianity/Archive 2
- Christian symbolism
- User:Andrew c/test
- Catholic art
- Animals in Christian art
- Christianity in the 3rd century
- André Grabar
- Usage on en.wikiquote.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
View more global usage of this file.