File:Green- Vegetation on Our Planet (Tour of Earth).webm

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Original file(WebM audio/video file, VP8/Vorbis, length 5 min 16 s, 1,280 × 720 pixels, 1.48 Mbps overall)

Summary[edit]

Description
English: Although 75% of the planet is a relatively unchanging ocean of blue, the remaining 25% of Earth's surface is a dynamic green. Data from the NASA/NOAA Suomi NPP satellite is able to detect these subtle differences in greenness.
Date
Source http://www.nnvl.noaa.gov/green.php
Author Nasa/Noaa

Licensing[edit]

Public domain This image is in the public domain because it contains materials that originally came from the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, taken or made as part of an employee's official duties.

Čeština | Deutsch | Zazaki | English | Español | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Magyar | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | Македонски | മലയാളം | Plattdüütsch | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Română | Русский | Sicilianu | Slovenščina | Türkçe | 中文 | 中文(简体)‎ | +/−

NOAA logo.svg
Public domain This file is in the public domain in the United States because it was solely created by NASA. NASA copyright policy states that "NASA material is not protected by copyright unless noted". (See Template:PD-USGov, NASA copyright policy page or JPL Image Use Policy.)
NASA logo.svg
Dialog-warning.svg
Warnings:

File history

Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.

Date/TimeThumbnailDimensionsUserComment
current01:27, 24 June 20135 min 16 s, 1,280 × 720 (55.58 MB)Mattho69 (talk | contribs)User created page with UploadWizard
  • You cannot overwrite this file.

The following page links to this file:

Transcode status

Update transcode status
FormatBitrateDownloadStatusEncode time
WebM 720P1.4 Mbps
Download file
Completed 01:53, 24 June 201325 min 56 s
WebM 480P1.06 Mbps
Download file
Completed 01:47, 24 June 201319 min 6 s
WebM 360P564 kbps
Download file
Completed 01:38, 24 June 201311 min 2 s
WebM 240P327 kbps
Download file
Completed 13:50, 21 February 20177 min 21 s
WebM 160P221 kbps
Download file
Completed 03:56, 22 February 20173 min 44 s
Ogg 720P2.51 Mbps
Download file
Completed 18:46, 27 March 201715 min 55 s
Ogg 480P1.91 Mbps
Download file
Completed 07:58, 24 March 20178 min 26 s
Ogg 360P1 Mbps
Download file
Completed 05:10, 25 March 20176 min 36 s
Ogg 240P523 kbps
Download file
Completed 07:19, 26 February 20173 min 15 s
Ogg 160P195 kbps
Download file
Completed 10:15, 1 March 20171 min 14 s