File:HPLC autosampler close up.jpg
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this preview: 800 × 428 pixels. Other resolutions: 320 × 171 pixels | 640 × 342 pixels | 1,024 × 548 pixels | 1,280 × 685 pixels | 2,560 × 1,369 pixels | 5,978 × 3,197 pixels.
Original file (5,978 × 3,197 pixels, file size: 6.1 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|DescriptionHPLC autosampler close up.jpg||
Deutsch: Nahaufnahme eines HPLC-Autosamplers. Die HPLC wurde hier gekoppelt an ein ICP-MS für Fließinjektionsanalyse benutzt. Dadurch kann der Probenverbrauch auf wenige Mikroliter verringert werden, während in ICP-MS normal oft einige Mililiter gebraucht werden.
English: Close-up of an HPLC autosampler. The HPLC was used here coupled to an ICP-MS for flow injection analysis. As a result, sample consumption can be reduced to a few microliters, while ICP-MS normally requires a few mililiters.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
|This image was uploaded as part of Wiki Science Competition 2017.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:28, 27 November 2017||5,978 × 3,197 (6.1 MB)||MartinSchaier (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following 11 pages use this file:
- File:Blue plasma flame.jpg
- File:High precision laser ablation.jpg
- File:Plasma torch close up.jpg
- File:Working in analytical chemistry 1.jpg
- File:Working in analytical chemistry 2.jpg
- File:Working in analytical chemistry 3.jpg
- File:Working in analytical chemistry 4.jpg
- File:Working in analytical chemistry 5.jpg
- File:Working in analytical chemistry 6.jpg
- File:Working in analytical chemistry 7.jpg
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Exposure time||1/50 sec (0.02)|
|ISO speed rating||100|
|Date and time of data generation||12:34, 26 July 2017|
|Lens focal length||50 mm|
|Bits per component|
|Number of components||3|
|Horizontal resolution||240 dpi|
|Vertical resolution||240 dpi|
|Software used||Adobe Photoshop CC (Windows)|
|File change date and time||21:43, 27 November 2017|
|Exposure Program||Aperture priority|
|Date and time of digitizing||12:34, 26 July 2017|
|APEX shutter speed||5.643856|
|APEX exposure bias||0|
|Maximum land aperture||1.53125 APEX (f/1.7)|
|Flash||Flash did not fire, compulsory flash suppression|
|Focal plane X resolution||255.31915283203|
|Focal plane Y resolution||255.31915283203|
|Focal plane resolution unit||4|
|File source||Digital still camera|
|Scene type||A directly photographed image|
|Custom image processing||Normal process|
|Exposure mode||Auto exposure|
|White balance||Auto white balance|
|Focal length in 35 mm film||75 mm|
|Scene capture type||Standard|
|Lens used||50mm F1.7|
|Rating (out of 5)||0|
|Date metadata was last modified||22:43, 27 November 2017|
|Unique ID of original document||ADFB8C95E40AD4A005934F82DC038D1E|