File:HUN-2015-Budapest-Hungarian Parliament (Budapest) 2015-02.jpg
Original file (8,328 × 4,685 pixels, file size: 20.31 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
(required by the license)
|Andrew Shiva / Wikipedia /|
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
|Camera Model||Mamiya 645DF+|
|Shutter speed||6 sec|
|Film speed (ISO)||100|
|Lens||Schneider LS 55mm f/2.8|
|Focal length||55 mm|
|The copyright holder of this file, Andrew Shiva, allows anyone to use it for any purpose, provided that the copyright holder is properly attributed. Redistribution, derivative work, commercial use, and all other use is permitted.|
|Attribution: Use or reproduction of this image outside of Wikipedia must give the original photographer (Andrew Shiva) credit. Although not required, it would be appreciated if a message was left here indicating where this image was being used.
This reproduction is permitted under article 68 of the Hungarian copyright law (1999/LXXVI), which specifies that if a fine art, architectural or applied art creation is erected with a permanent character outdoors in a public place, a view of it may be made and used without the authorization of the author and paying remuneration to him.
Note: According to the article 68 Paragraph (5), the provision of Article 34, Paragraph (1), that "from a disclosed work any part may be cited by indication of the source and naming the author indicated as such", shall not be applicable to the use of fine art, artistic photographic and applied art creations.
According to the article 67 Paragraph (3) the author’s name has to be indicated on a view if this is intended to present a specific fine art, architectural, applied art or industrial design creation or engineering structure. The author’s name has likewise to be indicated if such creations are used for presentation in scientific and educational lectures as well as for school education purposes (Article 33, Paragraph (4)).See COM:CRT/Hungary#Freedom of panorama for more information.
This image has been assessed under the valued image criteria and is considered the most valued image on Commons within the scope: Hungarian Parliament Building from across the Danube, at dawn. You can see its nomination here.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:53, 20 August 2015||8,328 × 4,685 (20.31 MB)||Godot13||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Portal talk:Architecture
- Hungarian Parliament Building
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures/Places/Architecture
- User talk:Godot13/Archive 4
- User:Godot13/Featured Pictures/Photographs
- User talk:Armbrust/Archive 19
- Wikipedia:Featured pictures thumbs/55
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Hungarian Parliament Building (2015)
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/September-2015
- Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/2015-09-16/Featured content
- Wikipedia:Wikipedia Signpost/Single/2015-09-16
- User:Amakuru/POTD 7
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ht.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hy.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ia.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikivoyage.org
- Usage on mdf.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nah.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pap.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wiktionary.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on qu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on su.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tpi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org