File:Harpers 8 11 1877 6th Regiment Fighting Baltimore.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,678 × 2,166 pixels, file size: 3.93 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: "Sixth Regiment Fighting its way through Baltimore", engraving. Fighting occurred during the Great railroad strike of 1877.
|Source||Harper's Weekly, Journal of Civilization, Vol XXL, No. 1076, New Yok|
This is a faithful photographic reproduction of a two-dimensional, public domain work of art. The work of art itself is in the public domain for the following reason:
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:48, 25 June 2006||1,678 × 2,166 (3.93 MB)||Tomcool~commonswiki||"Sixth Regiment Fighting its way through Baltimore," an engraving on front cover of "Harper's Weekly, Journal of Civilization," Vol XXL, No. 1076, New York, Saturday, August 11, 1877. Fighting occurred during [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_railroad_|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on kn.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikiquote.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org