Haus Hemer in Hemer, Germany. The manor which already existed when Hemer was first mentioned in a document. The actual building visible today was build around 1614.
See also  for a detailed history of the manor (in German).
|Source||Made by andy.|
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
|This licensing tag was added to this file as part of the GFDL licensing update.|
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic license.|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:51, 12 November 2004||800 × 700 (45 KB)||Ahoerstemeier|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on af.wikipedia.org
- Usage on da.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eo.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ms.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org
- Usage on th.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org