File:Hurricane Rita Lake Charles radar.gif
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (620 × 620 pixels, file size: 58 KB, MIME type: image/gif)
NOAA radar image from Lake Charles as Hurricane Rita made landfall.
- Image from 2:42 AM CDT, September 24, 2005.
- It was reported that the radar tower was demolished by the storm after this image.
This image is in the public domain because it contains materials that originally came from the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, taken or made as part of an employee's official duties.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:14, 24 September 2005||620 × 620 (58 KB)||SEWilco||NOAA radar image from Lake Charles as Hurricane Rita made landfall. http://radar.weather.gov/radar/latest/DS.p19r0/si.klch.shtml Category:Hurricane Rita|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on de.wikinews.org
- Usage on en.wikinews.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikinews.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org