File:Islamist insurgency in Nigeria.svg
Original file (SVG file, nominally 254 × 254 pixels, file size: 405 KB)
Notice by the original uploader
Please help improving this file. I need your elaborate help. I made it because there had not been any images explaining the insurgency while maps showing the islamic state in iraq and sham exists.
Español: Insurgencia islámica en Nigeria
green - Nigeria
|Source||Own work, adapted from File:Nigeria - Location Map (2013) - NGA - UNOCHA.svg|
- 1 - Gwoza, Damask, Bama, Gamboru-Ngala, Dikwa, Mafa under boko haram control (Dec 13, 2014)
- 2 - Bama, Gwoza, Madagali, Gulak, Shuwa, Michika under boko haram control (November 21, 2014)
- 3 - Buni Yadi, Gujba, Gulani, Kukuwa, Bularafa, Buni Gari, Bara, Bumsa, Taltaba under boko haram control (November 23, 2014)
- 4 - 41 DAYS TO ELECTIONS: 13 Local Govts under Boko Haram
Nine of the affected local governments are in Borno State and they are: Gwoza, Bama, Mafa, Dikwa, Kala-Balge, Ngala, Marte, Abadam and Mobbar. The other four are Michika and Madagali in Adamawa State, as well as Gujba and Gulani in Yobe State.
The insurgents have also established partial control in parts of some local government areas in Borno, comprising Mungono, Kukawa, Guzamala, Gubio, Magumeri, Damboa, konduga, Chibok, Askira Uba and Jere.
Before the outright takeover of many communities in Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states, the Boko Haram had earlier caused collateral damage in various places where they destroyed entire villages, markets, military barracks, police stations, governmental buildings, prisons, farmlands and other symbols of authority and worship places, including churches and mosques,.( 04 January 2015 05:01)
In February 2015, Chadian Army retook Gamboru, Malam Fatori, Marte and Nigerian Army retook Michika, Mafa.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:00, 21 February 2015||254 × 254 (405 KB)||햄방이||Chad attacked Boko Haram and retook some villages|
|13:09, 10 January 2015||254 × 254 (405 KB)||햄방이||Simplify|
|11:44, 10 January 2015||254 × 254 (420 KB)||햄방이||Added texts|
|11:29, 10 January 2015||254 × 254 (413 KB)||햄방이||http://allafrica.com/stories/201411102298.html malam fatori into boko haram. I didn't know that. My mistake|
|18:48, 8 January 2015||254 × 254 (383 KB)||Jurryaany||Added Baga town.|
|17:13, 3 January 2015||254 × 254 (382 KB)||Jurryaany||Removed OCHA mark|
|03:27, 20 December 2014||254 × 254 (434 KB)||햄방이||more complicated|
|16:48, 29 November 2014||254 × 254 (410 KB)||햄방이||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on br.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on et.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ko.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org