Jeepneys are a popular means of public transportation in the Philippines. They were originally made from US military jeeps left over from World War II and are well known for their flamboyant decoration and crowded seating.
Date of picture: 1992.
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:27, 2 January 2005||1,640 × 1,100 (888 KB)||Torox~commonswiki||Jeepney|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on cbk-zam.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikivoyage.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wiktionary.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on is.wikipedia.org
- Usage on la.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pag.wikipedia.org
- Usage on simple.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on tl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org