Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jmanson.jpg (307 × 418 pixels, file size: 17 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: JoAnn Elisabeth Manson (b. 1953) is a physician, Ph.D. (Harvard School of Public Health, 1987), known for her numerous publications and advocacy in the field of women's health. She is the Michael and Lee Bell Professor of Women's Health at the Harvard Medical School, a professor of epidemiology in the Harvard School of Public Health, and chief of the Division of Preventive Medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital. She is among the top 10 highly cited researchers in clinical medicine world wide (per http://www.cosmostrial.org/study-staff.html ). In April 2018 she was ranked as number 4 most cited researcher worldwide based on her whole career h-index of 260 (based on Google Scholar, per http://www.webometrics.info/en/node/58).
|This image is in the public domain because it contains materials that originally came from the National Institutes of Health.
Please ensure that this image was actually created by the US Federal government; the NIH frequently uses commercial images which are not public domain. Email the source site if it is not clearly stated that this specific work is in the public domain.
Original upload log
The original description page was here. All following user names refer to en.wikipedia.
- 2010-01-10 20:08 MedicineMan555 307×418× (17856 bytes) This photo of Dr. JoAnn E. Manson was obtained from [http://www.nlm.nih.gov/changingthefaceofmedicine/physicians/biography_212.html|her bio on a National Institutes of Health web site]. Because its on a government web site, its in the public domain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:48, 22 April 2018||307 × 418 (17 KB)||Paju~commonswiki||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org