From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Kapu beach, Kaup, Karnataka, India.
(Reusing this file)
- This work was created by Subhashish Panigrahi. You are free to use it for any purpose as long as you credit me properly.
- If you are the subject of the picture and would like to schedule another shoot.
- If you're unsure about how you can use this picture.
- If you use this image outside of Wikimedia projects, I would be happy to hear from you.
- If you use this image in a printed publication, I would love to get a copy for my archives.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:46, 29 June 2013||1 min 6 s, 1,280 × 720 (16.84 MB)||Psubhashish (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
The following page links to this file:
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|Status||Transcode derivative description||Download derivative|
|Completed transcode 10:49, 23 February 2014||Low bandwidth Ogg video (160P)|
|Completed transcode 10:49, 23 February 2014||Web streamable Ogg video (360P)|
|Completed transcode 02:48, 29 June 2013||Web streamable WebM (360P)|
|Completed transcode 02:47, 29 June 2013||Web streamable Ogg video (480P)|
|Completed transcode 02:50, 29 June 2013||Web streamable WebM (480P)|
|Completed transcode 02:52, 29 June 2013||High quality downloadable WebM (720P)|