Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (1,078 × 1,393 pixels, file size: 142 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
English: 113th Congress official portrait of Congresswoman Karen Bass (D-California)
|Source||Online Guide to House Members and Senators|
|Author||Online Guide to House Members and Senators|
This United States Congress image is in the public domain. This may be because it was taken by an employee of the Congress as part of that person’s official duties, or because it has been released into the public domain and posted on the official websites of a member of Congress. As a work of the U.S. federal government, the image is in the public domain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:04, 13 August 2017||1,078 × 1,393 (142 KB)||Corkythehornetfan||File:Karen-Bass-2012.jpg cropped 38 % horizontally and 46 % vertically using CropTool with precise mode.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Women in the United States House of Representatives
- List of current members of the United States House of Representatives
- 2008 California State Assembly election
- User:Sj/Update Congress
- List of African-American speakers of U.S. state legislatures
- Talk:List of current members of the United States House of Representatives/116th Congress
- Draft:List of Women in the United States House of Representatives