File:Konstantin & Helena.jpg
Original file (1,077 × 839 pixels, file size: 261 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The Roman Emperor Constantinus I Magnus with his mother Helena of Constantinople, which has found the relic of the holy cross in Jerusalem. Icon painted by Nikolla, son of Onufri, in the Church of St. Mary of Vllaherna, Berat (Albania), second half of 16th century.
|Date||(according to Exif data)|
|Source||No machine-readable source provided. Own work assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|Author||No machine-readable author provided. Decius assumed (based on copyright claims).|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:43, 12 October 2006||1,077 × 839 (261 KB)||Decius||The Roman Emperor Konstantin with his mother Helena, which has found the relic of the holy cross in Jerusalem. Icon painted by Nikolla, son of Onufri, in the Church of St. Mary of Vllaherna, Berat (Albania), second half of 16th century.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on als.wikipedia.org
- Usage on az.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bg.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on no.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sq.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org