File:Korea Buddhist flag.png
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Korea_Buddhist_flag.png (600 × 450 pixels, file size: 6 KB, MIME type: image/png)
English: Korean Buddhist flag commonly flown on temples http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/rel-bud2.html
This image shows (or resembles) a symbol that was used by the National Socialist (NSDAP/Nazi) government of Germany or an organization closely associated to it, or another party which has been banned by the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany. The use of insignia of organizations that have been banned in Germany (like the Nazi swastika or the arrow cross) are also illegal in Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Brazil, Israel, Ukraine, Russia and other countries, depending on context. In Germany, the applicable law is paragraph 86a of the criminal code (StGB), in Poland – Art. 256 of the criminal code (Dz.U. 1997 nr 88 poz. 553).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:19, 17 March 2013||600 × 450 (6 KB)||Javierfv1212||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on id.wikipedia.org
- Usage on mr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on uk.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ur.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org