Original file (2,436 × 1,624 pixels, file size: 2.07 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Larus ridibundus (Black-headed Gull) in flight. Notice the identification ring in bird's leg as well as rather interesting position of wings. Photo by Thermos. The wing position was later explained by MPF, who explained that the bird has an odd wing position, because it has started the post-breeding moult and has shed the innermost primary feathers, leaving the gap half-way along the wing.
|Date||(according to Exif data)|
|Source||No machine-readable source provided. Own work assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|Author||No machine-readable author provided. Thermos assumed (based on copyright claims).|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:05, 20 July 2006||2,436 × 1,624 (2.07 MB)||Thermos||Larus ridibundus in flight. Notice the identification ring in birds leg.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Usage on fi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ml.wikipedia.org
- Usage on scn.wikipedia.org