File:Learning Day - Feedback Form.pdf
Original file (2,479 × 1,752 pixels, file size: 109 KB, MIME type: application/pdf, 4 pages)
|DescriptionLearning Day - Feedback Form.pdf||
English: Feedback form distributed to Learning Day participants at WMCON 2016.
This work was created by Jaime Anstee. Copyright in this work is either owned/co-owned by the Wikimedia Foundation or the content has been licensed to the Wikimedia Foundation. The uploader asserts that they are acting as an agent for the Wikimedia Foundation in uploading this content. In reusing this media under the specified license, please attribute the creator.
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.|
|Attribution: Jaime Anstee / Wikimedia Foundation|
CC BY-SA 4.0 Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 true
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:40, 13 May 2016||2,479 × 1,752, 4 pages (109 KB)||MCruz (WMF)||User created page with UploadWizard|
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- Learning and Evaluation/News/Pre-conference for Wikimedia Conference 2016
- Learning and Evaluation/News/Learning Day for Wikimania Esino Lario
- Learning and Evaluation/News/Learning Days for Wikimedia Conference 2017
- User:JMitchell (WMF)/Sandbox/Learning Days Wikimania Esino Lario Outcomes
- User:JMitchell (WMF)/Sandbox/Learning Days Wikimedia Conference 2017 Outcomes
- User:JMitchell (WMF)/Sandbox/Learning Days Outcomes Budapest 2013
- Learning and Evaluation/News/Learning Days for Wikimedia Conference 2018
- User:NMorales (WMF)/Sandbox/WMCON2018 Outcomes
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Conversion program||Skia/PDF m52|
|Page size||1190 x 841 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.5|