File:Learning Days Participant Journeys.pdf
Original file (1,500 × 843 pixels, file size: 893 KB, MIME type: application/pdf, 4 pages)
|DescriptionLearning Days Participant Journeys.pdf||
English: Different Journey proposals for Learning Day participants.
|Author||María Cruz, Dana McCurdy|
This work was created by María Cruz, Dana McCurdy. Copyright in this work is either owned/co-owned by the Wikimedia Foundation or the content has been licensed to the Wikimedia Foundation. The uploader asserts that they are acting as an agent for the Wikimedia Foundation in uploading this content. In reusing this media under the specified license, please attribute the creator.
This tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||00:28, 13 April 2018||1,500 × 843, 4 pages (893 KB)||MCruz (WMF) (talk | contribs)||updated with newest version, a few session titles have changed.|
|00:19, 10 April 2018||No thumbnail||0 × 0 (855 KB)||MCruz (WMF) (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on meta.wikimedia.org
- Usage on tr.wikimedia.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Page size||720 x 405 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|