Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,592 × 1,944 pixels, file size: 2.29 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
This is an image of a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
Former Reading Company (Lebanon Valley Branch) Station in Lebanon, PA. It is now a bank, located on the Norfolk Southern Harrisburg Line.
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:18, 6 July 2007||2,592 × 1,944 (2.29 MB)||Skabat169||Former Reading Company (Lebanon Valley Branch) Station in Lebanon, PA. It is now a bank, located on the Norfolk Southern Harrisburg Line.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ceb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on eu.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ht.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sh.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on vi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh-min-nan.wikipedia.org