File:Lee Park, Charlottesville, VA.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (2,272 × 1,704 pixels, file size: 3.82 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|Camera location||View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth|
English: Robert Edward Lee Sculpture
(Reusing this file)
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published in the United States between 1924 and 1977 without a copyright notice. See Commons:Hirtle chart for further explanation. Note that it may still be copyrighted in jurisdictions that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works (depending on the date of the author's death), such as Canada (50 p.m.a.), Mainland China (50 p.m.a., not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany (70 p.m.a.), Mexico (100 p.m.a.), Switzerland (70 p.m.a.), and other countries with individual treaties.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.|
This image was uploaded as part of Wiki Loves Monuments 2012.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:44, 5 September 2012||2,272 × 1,704 (3.82 MB)||Cville dog||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fa.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ja.wikipedia.org
- Usage on nl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on sv.wikipedia.org
- Usage on www.wikidata.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org