Lewis Glacier, North Cascades, Washington in 1992 after melting away in 1990, there is only scattered snowpatches and no glacier ice left. Author: M.Pelto www.nichols.edu/departments/glacier/
|Date||(original upload date)|
|Source||No machine-readable source provided. Own work assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|Author||No machine-readable author provided. Peltoms~commonswiki assumed (based on copyright claims).|
|I, the copyright holder of this work, release this work into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In some countries this may not be legally possible; if so:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:51, 5 February 2006||255 × 181 (58 KB)||MPF||crop black edges|
|20:38, 26 January 2006||260 × 191 (22 KB)||Peltoms~commonswiki||Lewis Glacier melted away. Author: M.Pelto www.nichols.edu/departments/glacier/|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on fr.wikipedia.org
- Usage on hi.wikipedia.org
- Usage on it.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pt.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ro.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org