From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 744 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 298 × 240 pixels | 596 × 480 pixels | 922 × 743 pixels.
Original file (922 × 743 pixels, file size: 34 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
English: Light adaptation. For a given scene, the solid lines represent families of visual response curves at di�erent (relative) energy levels. The dashed line represents the case where we would adapt in order to cover the entire range of illumination, which would yield limited contrast and reduced sensitivity.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:10, 27 August 2013||922 × 743 (34 KB)||Arturomoncadatorres (talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on el.wikibooks.org
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Usage on fr.wikibooks.org
- Usage on it.wikibooks.org
- Usage on pt.wikibooks.org
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Date and time of digitizing||01:02, 16 July 2013|
|Software used||Nitro PDF Professional (6, 1, 2, 1)|
|File change date and time||01:02, 16 July 2013|
|Date metadata was last modified||01:02, 16 July 2013|
|Conversion program||Nitro PDF Professional (6, 1, 2, 1)|
|Page size||443.874 x 357.134 pts|
|Version of PDF format||1.4|
28 August 2013