Millions of children lack access to school education.
The second goal is that all children obtain basic school education. The objective of the MDG 2 is that the right to learn is guaranteed to all children, boys and girls alike, rich and poor, in developed and developing nations alike.
Right now, this is not so. In Sub-Saharan Africa for instance, only 2 out of 3 children receive primary schooling. And it is especially the girls who get left out.The current effort is to support African governments and civil society in following the example of the Asian and South American nations, that are successfully extending universal primary education to most of their children.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:57, 7 January 2013||35 s, 720 × 404 (1.1 MB)||Rahulkepapa||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Goal 2: Achieve universal primary education
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The video resources linked to this handbook/Episode 2 - MDG 2: Achieve universal primary education
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Stories/Corporate Social Responsibility
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Stories/Learning to share learning
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Stories/Right to Learn
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Stories/Improving Schools and Learning Environment