Most women of the world obtain much less education and earn much less money than men. Women are much less represented than men at political and managerial levels.
The MDG 3 tackles gender inequality and promotes the empowerment of women.
Global data shows that the poorer the country, the higher the gender inequality.
In the world today, two out of every three illiterate persons are women.Gender equality is a determining factor of development. What is needed is to create a virtuous circle of empowered women who generate stronger and healthier families which set the stage for more prosperous and just societies.
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:15, 7 January 2013||41 s, 720 × 404 (1.4 MB)||Rahulkepapa||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on en.wikibooks.org
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Goal 3: Promote gender equality and empower women
- Development Cooperation Handbook/The video resources linked to this handbook/Episode 3 - MDG 3: Promote gender equality and empower women
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Stories/Women as Entrepreneurs - Petifu Chain
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Stories/Weaving Empowerment
- Development Cooperation Handbook/Stories/Village Business Incubator
Transcode statusUpdate transcode status
|WebM 360P||311 kbps|
|Completed 14:17, 7 January 2013||24 s|
|Ogg 480P||311 kbps|
|Completed 14:17, 7 January 2013||20 s|
|Ogg 360P||222 kbps|
|Completed 10:17, 22 February 2014||19 s|
|Ogg 160P||76 kbps|
|Completed 10:53, 22 February 2014||5.0 s|