• Shape files infrastructure: railway, highways, water: all originally by OpenStreetMap contributors. Status december 2011
• Label and Insee code commune: from Geofla (note that commune boundaries are also available under free license at geofla, but not near acceptable quality due to extreme simplification!)
• Data for exact commune* and department boundaries: derived via osm download geofabrik.de and osm2pgsql, OpenStreetMap contributors.
• Data for landuse: OSM / Corine land cover, 2006 ()
• Mentioned sources combined and exported for each commune using a script by Michiel1972
*note: shown commune boundaries are from OSM dump May 2012; at that time about 90% complete
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.