File:Medieval writing desk.jpg
- Title: Writing Desk
- Dimensions: 46 x 45mm (1.8 x 1.8 inches)
- Description: Small illustration scanned from the book Rodwell, G. F.: “South by East: Notes of Travel in Southern Europe” (1877). A bearded man sits writing at a mediæval writing desk; there are scrolls in the foreground, and a gargoyle’d trifoliate carving on his bench along with a small statue in the background indicate a monastic or other religious setting.
- Other versions:
This photographic reproduction is therefore also considered to be in the public domain in the United States. In other jurisdictions, re-use of this content may be restricted; see Reuse of PD-Art photographs for details.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:45, 19 March 2006||1,105 × 1,102 (357 KB)||Leinad-Z~commonswiki||http://www.fromoldbooks.org/Rodwell-South-By-East/pages/131-writing-desk/1105x1102-q75.html|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on arc.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on bs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ca.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ceb.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wikipedia.org
- Usage on de.wiktionary.org
- Usage on el.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- User:Tony1/How to improve your writing
- User talk:Pi
- User:Aridd/Through the hidden door/Main/My wikibreak
- User:Graham Beards/Barnstars
- Wikipedia talk:Featured article candidates/archive36
- User talk:Mareklug/Archive3
- User talk:Steve Smith/Archive 3
- User talk:Tony1/Archive 7
- User talk:Elcobbola/Archive9
- User talk:Eric Corbett/Archives/2010/January
- User talk:Aaroncrick/Archive 8
- User talk:NuclearWarfare/Archive 19
- Help talk:Introduction to the Manual of Style/1
- User talk:Juliancolton/Archive 25
- User talk:SandyGeorgia/arch64
- User talk:Karanacs/Archive 13
View more global usage of this file.