File:Messaggio Chabad Schema2.pdf
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Size of this JPG preview of this PDF file: 424 × 600 pixels. Other resolutions: 170 × 240 pixels | 339 × 480 pixels | 543 × 768 pixels | 1,239 × 1,752 pixels.
Original file (1,239 × 1,752 pixels, file size: 279 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
|DescriptionMessaggio Chabad Schema2.pdf||
English: Graph of Chabad Message as presented in relevant Chabad Literature
I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International license.
- You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
- Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- share alike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same or compatible license as the original.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:25, 14 February 2021||1,239 × 1,752 (279 KB)||Monozigote (talk | contribs)||Uploaded own work with UploadWizard|
You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
There are no pages that use this file.
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
This file contains additional information such as Exif metadata which may have been added by the digital camera, scanner, or software program used to create or digitize it. If the file has been modified from its original state, some details such as the timestamp may not fully reflect those of the original file. The timestamp is only as accurate as the clock in the camera, and it may be completely wrong.
|Software used||Microsoft® Office Word 2007|
|Conversion program||Microsoft® Office Word 2007|
|Page size||595.32 x 841.92 pts (A4)|
|Version of PDF format||1.5|
14 February 2021