File:NGC 5128 galaxy.jpg
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Original file (8,547 × 8,358 pixels, file size: 29.03 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The original file has a large number of pixels and when opened at full resolution, may either not load properly or cause your browser to freeze. These problems can be avoided by use of the ZoomViewer.
English: The peculiar galaxy Centaurus A (NGC 5128) is pictured in this image taken with by the Wide Field Imager attached to the MPG/ESO 2.2-metre telescope at the La Silla Observatory in Chile. With a total exposure time of more than 50 hours this is probably the deepest view of this peculiar and spectacular object ever created.
Their website states: "All ESO still and motion pictures, with the exception of the ESO Logo, are released under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, unless the credit byline indicates otherwise."
To the uploader: You must provide a link (URL) to the original file and the authorship information if available.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:57, 14 November 2012||8,547 × 8,358 (29.03 MB)||Stas1995||Higner res.|
|13:24, 29 October 2012||4,000 × 3,912 (7.58 MB)||Stas1995|
|13:18, 29 October 2012||1,920 × 1,200 (780 KB)||Stas1995|
|13:48, 29 September 2012||2,048 × 1,536 (1.02 MB)||Stas1995||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
File usage on Commons
File usage on other wikis
The following other wikis use this file:
- Usage on ar.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ast.wikipedia.org
- Usage on be.wikipedia.org
- Usage on cs.wikipedia.org
- Usage on en.wikipedia.org
- Usage on es.wikipedia.org
- Usage on gl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on he.wikipedia.org
- Usage on my.wikipedia.org
- Usage on pl.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ru.wikipedia.org
- Usage on ur.wikipedia.org
- Usage on zh.wikipedia.org